Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally Done!

The granite was installed on Wednesday and Ryne returned on Thursday to install hardware and rehook the plumbing! I have never been so excited to run a load in the dishwasher! The whole project wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...a little on the inconvenient side but nothing we couldn't handle. Here are the before and after pictures:


I realize that the white appliances don't exactly look great, but they don't look terrible either. The range/micro and the dishwasher were only 1 year old when we bought the house, so it was not really reasonable to replace them. Besides, the next owner of this house can take on that project. :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks GREAT momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.B.
    It easy to see you were clearly raised in the South with a GREAT Mother with GREAT taste! The kitchen looks great! If I were the editor in chief for Southern Living magazine..I'm pretty sure this would be a COVER.

    Love Aunt Ginney!...using Niki's log in.

    ReplyDelete