Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 2 of School

On Jack's second day of school he was a little more challenging to get out the door. He knew what it meant this time when we said it was time to go to school. I asked him if he wanted his backpack and he said "nope".  And he wasn't leaving the house without his bink. I know, I know...but it got him to leave. Joe said that Jack cried the second he tried to leave. Given that there were 4 other kids crying or hanging on to their parents, his teachers weren't really able to help. As Joe tried to leave, Jack tried to crawl out of the classroom after him :(.  When I picked Jack up, his teachers said that it was a tough beginning, but he settled down. I asked him after we got home if he had fun at school and he gave the standard "uhuh". So, that is a positive sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment