Saturday, April 3, 2010
Zoo
I surprised the boys on Friday with a trip to the zoo. The Maryland Zoo puts on cute Easter activities for kids and I thought it would be fun to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful weather! They threw giant eggs in a big basket, planted seelings, picked mystery eggs, picked lollipops, and threw bean bags. Joey was great at all of the games...I think the bean bag throw was his favorite. Jack just walked right up to the board and put the bags in the hole. He was so proud of himself. The Easter Bunny made an appearance. Joey would not go near him whereas Jack just walked right up and with his arms outstretched. We ate lunch, visited some of the animals and finished the day with some italian Ice. It is so funny to watch the two of them eat. Joey is so careful and meticulous and Jack would turn the cup upside down on his tray if I would let him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment