Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Week In Review

As you can probably tell, I am having a hard time uploading pics. Still trying to work out the kinks....It has been a tough week in the house. Jack has had a hard time adjusting back to his crib since getting home from Dallas. He does this everytime we go, but I think there are some monsters making this time a little worse...like teething & trying to drop his morning nap. Hopefully, he will work it out in the coming week!  It has also been a transition week for Joey. We finally decided to bite the bullet and get ride of the bink. We've known for sometime that it had to be done..I think we were just a little scared of how bad the process would be. So, thanks to some advice from the Wilson's (thank you!), the Binkie Fairy came on Thursday night and took them to boys and girls who didn't have any. In exchange, she left Joey a present. She came again on Friday night! He has done awesome! We've had our moments...taking longer to go to sleep and waking up crying, but overall it has gone smoother than expected.  To cap off the week, Joe planned a date night for us on Saturday. But, he kept the plans a secret until we left the house. As we made the turn on 95 South for DC, I began to question where we were going. Joe handed me his Ipod and said I better listen to it on the ride. It was set on John Mayer's new album! He had planned dinner in DC and had tickets to the John Mayer concert! It was such a great surprise and a wonderful night out with my husband...THANK YOU, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment