Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dallas



While Joe was preparing for the first round of draft meetings, the boys and I headed to Dallas. The boys had not seen my parents since October and I figured the weather had to be better than Baltimore. Well, let's just say the weather didn't cooperate...in fact, we witnessed a record snow fall for Dallas! As you'll see in some of the pictures, Joey was able to help Grandpa clean up around the pool with the car brush :) We were able to see a lot of Eric and Ashley...oh, and don't forget the dogs, Mia & Abby. I think the boys were more concerend over whether the dogs were coming over with Eric & Ashley then Eric & Ashley coming to play. We visited the new playground at Willow Bend a couple of times...I know it is the mall, but there atleast there is a clean, fun, free, indoor place for me to take them...unlike at home! And we did get to see Kelly & "Bro" for dinner before we left. It was a good visit. I think my mom and dad will hear their "names" being yelled for atleast a month..."GAAANNNY", "GRAANNDPA"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment