Sunday, January 2nd was Joey's 4th birthday! I can't believe my baby is 4! When he woke up, he came and crawled into bed with us. One of the first things he said was, "now that I am 4, I can go to pre-K when I go back to school". Too big! The Ravens had our last regular season game at home that day, so we spent the afternoon at the stadium. We were able to swap our seats for suite level tickets so the boys could get out of the cold if they wanted. Joey loves going to games and cheering on 2-7, Ray Rice! Jack was actually more attentive this game from earlier in the season. He liked dancing when music was played during timeouts. Since both boys missed their naps, they were exhausted after the game. We were suppose to go to Don Pablo's for dinner (Joey's favorite), but Joey was so worn out that he decided to go through the drive-thru at Wendy's. After dinner was our cupcake celebration. I bought a sparkler candle for Joey's cupcake. The ignition was a little loud and sudden which scared both boys. As Joe, his mom and dad and I are singing, the boys ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. Once the sparkler went out, they returned to the counter. But, Jack was spooked for the rest of the night and cried when we sang "Happy Brother Day" to him. Because of the playoffs, we have postponed having Joey's party with school friends until the Ravens are out. Hopefully, that won't be until February! :)
My handsome boy watching pre-game
The infamous sparkler
Jackson's reaction
Singing with a regular candle
Happy Brother Day...and still crying
Family picture
Nothing like blue icing on cupcakes

No comments:
Post a Comment