Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Jackson's Birthday Party-Dallas
Yes, Jack had 2 birthday parties. We figured since we were going to be in Dallas anyway, and we never get to celebrate birthdays there, why not?! I found a lady online who essentially brings "Build a Bear" to your home. She spends 45min-hour helping the kids stuff their animals (I chose monkeys to keep with the theme and chaos to a minimum :)), they have a naming ceremony, get birth certificates and then finish with a sticker activity. It was great because I had no idea what I was going to do with 9 kids from 1-5 for 2 hours and most importantly, I think they had a good time too! Of course, by now Jack is an old pro at the cake thing and showed off for everyone. All of the family came as well as some of my girlfriends from high school and their children. So, it was a big crowd and a great way to conclude the 2 weeks of birthday celebrations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment