Joey is 2 years & 2 months old. And yes, he looks more and more like his daddy every day! He is such a caring and sensitive boy, who truly loves his little brother. He started preschool in January and it is so amazing to see how much he learns every week.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Welcome to Our Blog!
I thought it was about time that I joined the other mommies I know with our own blog! I haven't done a great job lately of sending out updates on Joey and Jack, so I thought this would be a better way of letting our friends and family see how our beautiful boys were growing!
Jack is 5 months old now. His personality shows more and more each day....smiles and giggles are a constant and he is such a flirt. He has mastered rolling over...which we were excited about until the rolling over in the middle of the night part came with it! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment